It's true. Your Guardian dental coverage can help pay for college.
Included with your Guardian dental coverage is a college tuition benefit. As the cost of college continues to rise faster than inflation and medical costs,1 Guardian is helping families keep up by providing this benefit in arrangement with SAGE College Tuition Benefit.
- Employees enrolled in a Guardian dental plan earn $2,000 in annual Tuition Rewards®, and a bonus in year 4.
- One Tuition Reward point = $1 in tuition reduction.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 340 institutions, with 80% ranked among "America's Best" by US News and World Report in 2014.
- Employees can share the benefit with eligible relatives, including children, nieces, nephews, step-children and grandchildren, subject to certain restrictions.
- Colleges participate as a way to boost their student recruitment.